Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tel Aviv~ YOIJO 2012!

 Tel Aviv 2012

Sunday we made a trip to Tel Aviv. As in, beach, food, and more beach and more food. BEST. DAY. EVER. YOLO: you only live once. YOIJO: You're only in Jerusalem once. Our saying of the day: if in doubt.....YOLO! 
It was 70, sunny, not a cloud in the sky, and I was with the best people. 
Sarah *the best roommate ever and the number one person I would want to be here with* 
Meredith *my new, cute political baby g* 
Marcie *my classy VA future roommate* 
Erin *the cutest,  funniest girl aka Ireeennee* 
Sam *hot southern artsy photographer headed to law school* 
Liz *artist virtuoso who has many interesting boy stories* 
and then the boys....
Cam *we go way back and he supposedly has great abs...* 
Logan *he can't say anything that doesn't make me laugh. Also a southern gentleman* 
and 
Jon *basically the coolest, nicest, chillest guy here* 

my best friends for life. 


YOLO: you only live once. Our saying of the day. 











3 comments:

  1. Everyone in all of your pictures ALWAYS looks so cute. I'm so jealous! I cannot wait to get out of the country...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah SO excited for you to get out of the country! it feels so good! i love america but......

    ReplyDelete
  3. plus me. plus me. best friends. don't replace me ]:

    -Cynthia

    ReplyDelete