Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's Day!


Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
We had wonderful celebrations! Cookies at the Ludlows the night before, Valentine-grams thanks to *Megan* at the Shekel Shak, and red heart suckers all around! 

The girls! Cookie time! We love the Ludlows!
Sometimes Sare and I sit in awkward postures and take awkward pictures on the day before Valentine's day. I.e. here.
Sugar cookies with Sam's mom's amazing, yet simple recipe. 
Joe L, Marcie, Natalie, Me, Sare, Josh L, Sam, Marissa L, and Malia L.  

Valentine-grams for 2 very loved people!
I got 5- not to brag or anything. Thank you Joe, Trav, Sarah, Amy my VT, and Abe and Jarom my HTs!
That 13 year old poetry from a movie gets me every time.


LOVE all around! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. love, love your depiction of the city of david. i could picture in my mind, david looking at bathsheba down below. such good writing, maddie! i love you!

    ReplyDelete