Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Last Day of Turkey

embarrassing.....it's been so long and I still haven't finished my Turkey blogging. But now that I have the internet again, I'll be doing a bunch of good posts full of fun and exciting things!


Hagia Sophia....my life is complete.

So here’s it is. It was a church, mosque, and now a museum. Famous for it's architecture. No words. Just pictures. Let's just say I've been waiting to go here since I found out what it was in my humanities 201 class freshman year. 





i.love.turkey.

2 comments:

  1. my beautiful madeleine! these posts brought tears to my eyes for you. i know how you've enjoyed your stay and what emotions you have having to leave. be safe coming home where your family awaits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Nans! I have indeed enjoyed it. I'm glad you read....I think you're one of few. Good to know someone is! Love you!

    ReplyDelete