Friday, April 6, 2012

My life.

So I'll be doing a Galilee post soon, considering it's been the best time I've had yet. But it will take too long and I'm too stressed. So....here's a few pictures describing my life right now.


I got an easter card from 7-year old Catherine. It made me cry. It's fine. So ready to see her again!

 Everything is in Hebrew. Even websites. SO going to miss this. 

Meet Jared and Margaret Ludlow, aka the Rowdys. One is my teacher and emails me about papers. The other one is my cookie dough provider and emails me about cookie dough. The subjects of their emails are evidence of this. The one from Sister Rowdy has no text- just a subject. cookie dough now

we have a lot of papers to write....this is usually what my screen looks like. 

So as you can see, in order to procrastinate writing papers even further, I cry about my sister's adorable notes, make dookie dough, listen to music, and.....GO TO HUNGER GAMES!!!!! Even though I look like I'm on drugs in this picture, I'm still proud of it because it's taken with two Israeli van-fulls of my favorite people.

xoxo m

No comments:

Post a Comment